WELCOME TO PT PROJECTS
Platinum Pro (Pty) Ltd was established in 1995 by the shareholders Colin Muller and Donald Batyi who share a business history of 28 years firmly planted in the automotive, electrical, mechanical, material handling and robotic industry.
Barry Robertson, one of the founding members of the formers AIMS Group of Companies, joined as the Director of Operations and PT Projects - the engineering division of Platinum Pro was formed.
PT Projects prides itself in its skills in Project Management with the main focus in general structural, factory facilities, mechanical, electrical, welding, hoists, cranes and all associated plant services.
To provide professional Project Management in our fields of expertise compliant with International Quality Standards.
- To provide an equitably competent and enthusiastic team
- To adapt to implement best operating practices
- To ensure consistently high levels of Productivity, Quality, Health and Safety
- To supply Value Added Service through Continual Improvement
- To be leaders through innovative technology and opportunities
SAFETY, QUALITY, COST AND DELIVERY ARE OUR PRIME OBJECTIVES
- Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Crane services
- Special Vehicle Manufacturing
- Robotics and Automation